Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Hello! It's been a while!!


Wow!! It's been a while since I have written. I have been a busy person, as always. I went to youth camp in Nelsonville last Thursday and Friday. It was good to see some great friends!! Enjoyed myself and laughed a lot! Came home Saturday afternoon to work that night and Sunday night! Scott, Kaitlyn and Jonathon were down there all week. Kaitlyn stayed with her grandma a couple days and she will be home tomorrow! I have had seven radiation treatments and will have my eighth one today. They are going fine..slowly starting to feel the effects. Twenty five more to go after today!!

A lot has been going on around us..I was listening to a beautiful song today...El Shaddai. What a blessing to know that God IS Almighty. He is enough, unchanging and there to meet all of our needs.

Please keep us in your prayers!!!

No comments: