Friday, July 6, 2007

Hello Again!


Well, it's been a busy week. Last weekend, before the 4th, we went to WV again to my dad's cabin!! We had a good time. I worked Friday night and got off on Saturday morning and left. Didn't get a lot of rest on the way down, so I was a little tired! We had to leave and come home on Monday morning because of my radiation. I worked then on Tuesday and the 4th of July! Kaitlyn and Jonathon stayed down in WV with my mom and dad. They were originally supposed to be back on Wednesday but due to the passing of one of my dad's cousins, they probably won't be home until Monday! We are enjoying a quiet home at the time.. :) Scott gets a little bored with the kids not being around, though!! We have been out to my sisters a few times this week. She has a pool and a hot tub!! Nice and relaxing!! Jenny is still here, too!

Today will be my 15th radiation treatment. That is going fine!! I am a little sore, though, especially under my arm.

More than anything, it is just a nuisance having to go everyday. Right in the middle of the day (3:30pm). There have been a couple times that I have almost forgotten!

Next Wednesday, me and my sister will be going to Tammy Longaberger's house for a Breast Cancer Awareness Luncheon. We were nominated to go by our Sales Leader!! Lisa went last year and I am excited to go this year!! I will let you know how that goes and hopefully have pictures to show! :)


Here is a picture taken in WV the weekend before the 4th!! The kids were jumping rope!! I caught them in mid-air! :)

No comments: