Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Still Resting!!

I haven't written anything lately on my blog...I have been enjoying my days off. One more day off and then back to work on Thursday, Friday days, and Saturday night. I was sick on Sunday and into Monday some. Must have picked up some virus at the hospital! We have been in Bible School at our church!! Scott is in charge of the teen class!! :)(Smile) They are in charge of making 4 pinatas for the Bible School picnic on Saturday!! What a mess! I have been the gracious wife, helping him with their project! Needless to say, the adults were doing most of the work tonight.....pasting newspaper on the pinatas with flour and water! Tomorrow will be the third day of flour and water....what a mess!! Maybe I will have some pictures to post....we will see........

No comments: