Saturday, May 19, 2007

Saturday, May 19, 2007


Wow!! It is good to have a day off of work. I am not sure what I will get myself into today. I have Kaitlyn and Lauren home with me. Jonathon went to work with Scott. He is working in Coshocton today with his dad and wanted Jon to see the buggies and horses. There must be Amish around where they are working! This will be my last day off until next Wednesday.. I have to work Sunday, Monday and Tuesday night. I am hoping maybe that I will get called off one of those days! Then I will have a week off of work. We will be going to West Virginia to my dad's cabin for Memorial Day weekend. We will leave on Friday and come back home on Monday. A little rest and relaxation! Lauren's birthday is tomorrow, Sunday the 20th of May. She will be 3.

No comments: