Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Almost there.....


Well, I am in the middle of my 3 days in a row of work. Sunday night was extremely busy at work. The night went fast, but hardly no time to sit down. Last night wasn't bad, until this morning a patient took a turn for the worse. But, we got him turned around doing better by the time I left, thank God. Hopefully tonight will be uneventful!! I have 6 days off in a row after tonight.

Sunday was Lauren's birthday. We are going to have her a party at the family cabin in WV this weekend, but I got her a small cake and let her blow the candles out. I also got her a Dora balloon. She enjoyed it all, even though it was just Lauren, me, Nana and Pappy. Scott, Kaitlyn and Jon went to Logan to fill in for Denny Wilson for Sunday and then Scott and the kids went to Scott's family reunion on his dad's side of the family. Everyone is home now. Kaitlyn has pink eye and had to go to the doctor yesterday. Lauren and I had it this past week too, thanks to daycare. LOL. Anyway, I can't wait until tomorrow and a few days to have some rest and relaxation!!

No comments: