Friday, May 25, 2007

I am ready for some rest and relaxation!!

Well, we are heading out tomorrow for West Virginia!! Hopefully to rest and relax and enjoy ourselves. Made it through work this week. A very busy week at work, may I add. I saw my oncologist on Wednesday. Just for a check-up. My feet are a little swollen (she said this was the chemo catching up with me..I worked 3 days in a row too which probably didn't help) and I am slightly anemic but otherwise everything is good!! I don't have to see her for 8 weeks!! I have a consultation for radiation on May 30th and will probably start radiation, I am thinking, within a couple weeks. I see my surgeon on June 1, just so he can see my mastectomy site before it is radiated!! I am busy seeing Doctors lately!! I have been busy washing clothes and packing today and I need to get into bed!! Kaitlyn has her Guild for piano at 10:45am, before we leave for WV. I don't think that I will get to see her play...I think that she will just be in front of a judge who grades her. I guess I will find out!! I haven't got to see her perform yet. It doesn't seem to bother her...she doesn't seem to get nervous!.....Well, off to bed!!(at almost 1 am)

No comments: