Sunday, August 12, 2007

Scott's in the hospital!


Well, just finished my last radiation treatment on Wedneday and then on Thursday Scott went to the Dr about a sore on his leg. They gave him an antibiotic shot and told him to come back on Friday or go to the Emergency Room if the redness spread outside the ink marks she made on his leg. Well, the red did move outside of the lines, but I didn't notice and neither did he. We ended up going to the Dr's office on Friday and she decided to admit him to the hospital for IV antibiotics. The Dr was also concerned about his blood sugar because it was 135 fasting!
We are still not sure about the blood sugar issue (waiting on labs to come back), but today his leg is starting to look better. But, when the Dr came in this morning, from what the nurse said, Scott will be in the hospital until at least Tuesday.

Jenny left us today as well!! I will really miss her. She has been here most of the summer and I will be lost without her for a while.

Last evening my family invited the ladies from the church over to my sister, Diana's house, for a "celebration" for completing my treatments. We talked, went swimming and just had fun!



:

No comments: