Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Almost Done with radiation!!






It has been a while since I have written. My arm completely healed and I started back to radiation last Tuesday!! My last treatment will be this Wednesday. Only 2 more treatments to go!! I am so glad!



Since I have been on here the last time, my sister and I attended the Longaberger Bee in Columbus. It's always fun and I try to go every year!!



Since I was off of work for 2 weeks, I also was able to attend quite a few services at Clinton Camp!! I was glad that I got to go. Saw some friends and enjoyed good services!!



Jenny will be leaving us this weekend and going home to start back to school(work). :( We will really miss her!! She is such a great help and the kids love her!!



School will be starting before we know it. Kaitlyn will start second grade and Jonathon will start first grade. School starts for them on Wednesday, August 28!



And............my hair is growing back!! :) LOL



Until next time.............

No comments: