Wednesday, April 8, 2009

People and Places........

This is an idea of what we have been doing!! I get so busy and get behind on my blogging!!


"Palm Sunday" at church


Miss Lauren


Do you think Jon needs a REAL basketball hoop??


Taking pictures of ourselves!!..LOL:)


Always nice to see my niece, Sarah. She is going to college at Ohio
University.


Jon sleeping with a babydoll in his arms...no thanks to his sisters!


My sister in law, Rachel, turned 40 years old!! We had a small surprise celebration for her at Amish Door Restaurant!


My friend Heidi, who I don't get to see a lot. Pregnant with twins!


Kaitlyn making a cake with cousin Grace on Spring Break at Grandma Heskett's!


Scott playing the guitar for Ryker(great nephew)..he was loving it!


Met with some friends in Amish Country!


Hopefully I will start doing better with my blogging!! ;)
Enjoy Spring!!

1 comment:

Sherry Sherron said...

I love the pictures. Your kids are growing up. Times flies. It seems like yesterday when you kids were that age. I can see some of each of your siblings in your children. And at first glance I thought Sarah was Diana. Amazing. We need a big reunion to see all of your family. Love ya! Sherry