Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Cast down, but not defeated!!

America has spoken!!! It's a little hard to swallow for me in a way, because we know where our country is with God, but, I'm sure not defeated because I know that God is in control!!!
I am thankful that we all got to "meet" Sarah Palin!! She is an inspiration and was a breath of fresh air for a couple months!! I don't think she will be going away for good!! I am sure we will see her again! May God Bless Sarah Palin and her family, John Mccain and his family!! And..may God bless America..our home sweet home!!!

2 comments:

Laura said...

I feel the same way that you do Susie....it is sad and solemn, but on the other hand....God is in control...we just have to put our faith in Him! I was glad to have seen Sarah Palin and John Mccain too...God Bless america!

Anonymous said...

G O D B L E S S A M E R I C A !
God Is In Control and that's the best news yet! I'm depending on Him! There's Power in Prayer!