Friday, October 3, 2008

"Pumpkin Patch"

Today I went with Lauren and her pre-school class on a field trip to the pumpkin patch. Here she is getting on the bus!

We went to Maize Valley...

On the hayride to the pumpkin patch...

In the pumpkin patch to pick a pumpkin..

She found a pumpkin!!

Playing on a hay pile..

Clear on the top!

Petting the animals there...

Lauren with her pumpkin again..

Xavier, my great nephew, with his pumpkin!

All the kids sitting in front of a hay bale with a pumpkin face painted on it!
We had a nice day...a little chilly, but I don't think the kids were too worried about it!! They had a lot of fun!!:-)


1 comment:

A Moment in the Life of a Mother said...

I really miss Fall. Here people don't decorate much and every year when I put decorations out I get a lot of comments. You just don't see much decorating going on. And the hay is full of red ants here. Oh well. I guess that's part of living in FL and choosing the beach and water over haybales and pumpkin patches. Enjoy while it lasts. Your pictures are really nice.