Monday, September 8, 2008

School is in full swing!!

Well, this will be the first full week of school this week!! Everything seems to be running smoothly so far!! Kaitlyn and Jon have had two piano lessons and that seems to be going well too!! Lauren is going to Pre-School/Daycare about every day....especially since I am trying to get back to normal myself....slowly but surely!! Walmart is one place that is a little overbearing for me right now!! It makes me real tired!! I am sticking to the smaller stores, if I have to pick something up!! As for housework...that is tiring too, but I am trying to do little bits!! I have to say, Scott and the kids have been helping me out a lot!! I am thankful for that!! My house could look a lot worse right now!!LOL
I still have one drain left of the five I came home with. Hopefully that will come out tomorrow when I see my surgeon again!!

No comments: