Sunday, March 9, 2008

The BIG snowstorm!!







I think the snowstorm is finally over, but we got a lot of snow!! It all started early afternoon on Friday for us. I went to work on Friday night...experienced the lightning and thunder along with the snowstorm!! I don't think I have ever seen anything like it!! Got home safely Saturday morning..thanks to driving Scott's truck, which is 4-wheel drive..It would have been a nightmare in the van. 77 was covered with snow!! I haven't went anywhere since coming home Saturday morning from work!! Church was cancelled, both services...so I attended Hobe Sound Bible Church via the web...thanks to my mom for reminding me!!:) I have added some pictures of the snow!! Hopefully this is our last snowstorm for the winter..We went from 69 degrees on Monday, to a huge snowstorm on Friday and Saturday!!! Crazy! Crazy!!

No comments: